Cruise rapes and cruise ship sexual assault cases are not uncommon. The victims of these heinous acts deserve justice. Cruise ship sexual assault lawyer John H. (Jack) Hickey used to represent the cruise lines in various cases; however, he now works to defend the rights of the victims and to prevent cases from “being swept under the rug.” Many of the major cruise lines are based in Miami, Florida; thus, these cases are under the jurisdiction of Florida laws. If you have been the victim of a cruise ship rape, sexual assault, sexual battery, or molestation, it does not matter whether you were a passenger or crew member — you deserve justice. Call our Florida law firm now for a private, free discussion of your case.
The Cruise Ship Legal Team at Hickey Law Firm, P.A., located in Miami, Florida, is composed of:
- Three case managers, two medical case managers, a director of administration, intake coordinator, and a controller;
- 4 attorneys including John H. (Jack) Hickey and outside appellate attorneys from the premier appellate law firm in Florida and outside associate attorneys who assist us in preparing cases for trial and for appeals;
- Physicians and nurses who review medical malpractice cases for us;
- Translators in any language (our staff speaks Spanish and French, but we utilize translators for other languages, including Portuguese, German, Swedish, Italian, and Croatian);
- Graphic reproductions by Juris Corp., which handles for us the creation of trial exhibits and other graphic and copying needs
- Medical illustrations by Art for Law & Medicine, Inc.
- Hickey Law Firm, P.A. has a skilled legal team to assist you with your personal injury or maritime law case